Friday, April 23, 2010

NUC MVP Interview: Craig Brodsky Orlando Sophomore DB MVP


Coach Schuman: What did you do to prepare for the National Underclassmen Combine?
Craig Brodsky:  I have been working very hard in our schools football offseason program.  Lifting weights and running sprints a school.

Coach Schuman: Have you been to the NUC before? How did you do? What were your expectations going into this year's event?
Craig Brodsky:  No sir, this was my first NUC event.  I had hoped to perform well enough to be invited to the Ultimate 100 camp.

Coach Schuman: You were MVP! What are your goals now?
Craig Brodsky:  Yes sir, I was so pumped!  I hope to improve my game over the summer and compete well at the Ultimate 100 camp.

Coach Schuman: How did you hear about the National Underclassmen Combine and what was your favorite part about the event?
Craig Brodsky:  I had a few friends that told me about NUC, and then I looked it up online.  My favorite part was the 1 on 1s without a doubt!

Coach Schuman: If you can choose 5 schools where you would be interested in playing what would they be?
Craig Brodsky:  Furman, Wofford, Wake Forest, Tulane, Kansas


Coach Schuman: What do you like about high school football? What are your goals for your team and yourself?
Craig Brodsky:  My goal is to play my tail off so that we can win district again and return to the playoffs.  I believe I will play more offense this year, so I hope to have a great year running the ball.

Coach Schuman: Do you play other sports? Tell me about your accomplishments?
Craig Brodsky:  I was on the weight lifting team and hope to compete in track next year.

Coach Schuman: What is your favorite thing about football? What makes it a great sport to you?
Craig Brodsky:  It is such a great team sport. Everyone has to do their job well if the team is to be successful.  I love to compete.

Coach Schuman: Tell me about your training regimen...How do you get better every day?
Craig Brodsky:  I work hard lifting weights at school and doing some speed and skill work after school.  Before I go to bed at night I do push ups, sit ups, and stretch a lot.

Coach Schuman: What are you looking for in a college? Academically? football?
Craig Brodsky:  I am looking for a school that can provide a great education and a place where I can compete in a quality football program.

No comments: