Wednesday, March 10, 2010

NUC Special Teams Testimonial-Jay Weneta, Long Snapper

Hi Coach Pacelli,

Thank you for a great special teams combine yesterday at Cathedral
City High School in Los Angeles.  I really enjoyed meeting you and
snapping for you.  I am a member of NUC and have a NUC Web Page. 
Hopefully my Long Snapping scores and times will  earn me an
invitation to the National NUC Combine were I can compete against the
best Long Snappers in the country and see how I stack up!  My goals
this year are to earning a D1 scholarship for Long Snapping and to
Long Snap in a National Invitational High School Football Bowl game. 
If there is any additional exposure you can get me on the NUC Web-
Site, on Rivals.com (through Rick Kinbral) and any other medium NUC is
affiliated with I would be very grateful.

I attend Orange Lutheran High School in Orange, California and earned
a 4.2 GPA on my most recent report card and have a 3.9 overall GPA.  I
am taking my SAT test this month.  In addition to Long Snapping I also
play Nose Guard.

My top 5 college list is:  USC, UCLA, Cal Berkeley, Columbia and
Harvard.  San Diego State, San Jose State and Oregon are also of great
interest.

Thank You Coach Pacelli.  I look forward to hearing from you and
staying in touch.

Sincerely,

Jay Weneta
#73 Orange Lutheran High School

No comments: