Monday, January 18, 2010

NUC VS FBU---HANDS DOWN ITS......NUC!

 
Email sent to our office about our camps NUC vs FBU


Matt,

"It was nice speaking with you today.  I wanted to take a minute to provide you feedback on my experience with NUC and FBU.  My boys, Jake and Josh Raulerson attended both organizations regional camps last year as well as NUC's U100 and FBU's Top Gun Camp in Florida.  We felt that the NUC experience was a much greater value both economically as well as competitively.  My boys commented that the level of competition at the U100 camp was much greater than the FBU Top Gun camp and I can only deduce that this is due your price point that enables more athletes' access.  In qualifying for FBU Top Gun, I like to say that my boys are the best of the best with a large enough checking account balance.  At U100 they were fighting for their lives!  The competition brings out the best in them and I look forward your upcoming event.

Keep up the good work and we will see you in May in Dallas."

Jay Raulerson
Celina, Texas
__________________________________________________________________________


Football Players know best go to www.nationalunderclassmen.com to register today! 

Let's see a combine that gets you actually recruited and cost $85.00 to register...THE NUC



Or
an instructional camp that "says" they get you recruited and costs $550.00...FBU


I think the answer is clear....NUC...u Know

No comments: