Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Chad Bowman continues to crush it!


Coach,

It has been some time since I have sent you any updates or info on what is going on with me, stats info and my recruiting.

We are now into our 5th week and our team is 3 and 1 and we start our conference games this week.  We are ranked # 1 in our conference and I am having a great time.  On offense I have 605 yards rushing on 60 carries and 6 TD'S in 4 games. I also have 26 tackles as the safety.  I now have several offers in writing for complete scholarships and I am being told that Ohio U, Akron, Marshall, Buffalo, bowling Green and Toledo are getting ready to offer as well.

I will update my profile soon and I just wanted to let you know that my NUC experience has been great and we recommend everyone we can to get involved with your program.  I am attaching some articles for your review and last week I was voted the WPIAL athlete of the week by the Pittsburgh Post Gazette news paper.

I have enjoyed winning the Overall MVP in Pittsburgh in 2008, the DB MVP this year and making the eastern top 100 in 2008 with NUC.  I did not attend the ultimate 100 this year due to college visits.  I wish I could have attended but thats the way it goes sometimes.

I do have highlight video's of my first 3 games and all of the coaches tell me they are great.  I will send a copy to you if you would like.  My experience of attending the US Army All American Combine was equally great, what a great time.

I want to thank you, your staff and all of NUC for all you have done and will do as we move toward making a decision of what team to play for at the next level.

Have a great day and thanks for everything.  Please read the articles - it tells you how I am doing and any recruiting help would be great.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/09267/1000451-116.stm

http://www.yourmurrysville.com/murrysvillestar/article/bowmans-big-night-leads-panthers-past-fox-chapel

http://www.yourmurrysville.com/murrysvillestar/article/franklin-regional-liberatore-ready-take-command-panther-offense

http://www.yourmurrysville.com/murrysvillestar/article/air-ground-game-impressive-week-1-blowout-victory

No comments: