Sunday, September 20, 2009

Awesome Testimonial about the NUC from Detective Taggart AKA Real Andrews, Advocare

Real Andrews, Advocare
"Hey David, we just got off the Phone . I wanted you to have it in writing . My kids and I thank you for not just being a dreamer but for putting it into action . You have changed many lives and will continue to for many years to come . Like I said . You are a True leader, Difference maker , champion, Warrior . People like yourself are so humble about what they do they sometimes don’t know the effect they have so I didn’t want what you to go un noticed . Like I said could you also pass on the props to your crew .

Finally I am Honored and excited to be a part of the Ultimate event . When you get a second could you let me know details so I can plan accordingly . We need to make sure since this is the Ultimate that we all bring it . I want to make sure I do my part and really make you all proud .

Thanks again for everything you do ." Real Andrews

Understand this and check out the amazing advocare products at http://www.schumansadvocare.com

No comments: