Thursday, October 1, 2009

A lil testimony from the QB of Creek Wood on Advocare's effectiveness



 
David,Here is a Testimony from one of our Young Champions we have been working with on Advocare . I thought I would share it with you so you can see the kind of results we are getting with the High School Champions . This is a Young Kid in Nashville , Tennessee
"It is hard for me to write this to you because you already know everything about me but I will do my best and hopefully it will be beneficial.
I wanted to update you on my status. Since beginning my Advocare regimen a little over 6months ago, it is amazing what I have been able to accomplish. As you know I have been the starting QB at Creek Wood HS since I was a sophomore, and going into my senior year I want to be bigger, faster and stronger.
-I have put 127lbs on my combined lift, 
-cut 0.2sec off my 40, 
-gained 29 lbs of lean muscle
-and my accuracy has improved a lot. 
I can't wait till season starts.
I am also #2 in the starting pitching rotation for our school. Monday night we played for the #2 seed in the region.
The Opponent pitcher was a lefty who averages 89mph on his fastball. He had scouts from UK and some other school there watching him. He was really fast!
I can throw about 85 but average 83 and have a really good curve and change up. I pitched a complete game shutout 7-0. It was really cool to be able to perform like that in front of the scouts even if they weren't there to see me.

Hope this helps. See Ya."

Blaine H.
Click Below to learn more about the Safe, Scientifically Proven & Effective Supplements our Athletes.
As well as World Class, Division 1, Professional & Olympic Athletes are using to stay on top of their game and have a cutting Edge.




So once again I commend you for wanting them to be Champions but the right and safe way .

Remember there are no silly questions. I am here for you 24/7/365 .If you have any questions about the Advocare Products or Opportunity .

Don't hesitate to call .

  Have a blessed day with your Family

We are here for you.



God Bless

Real Andrews
1-877-687-0006

No comments: